terça-feira, 13 de novembro de 2012

Keira Knightley cover girl of Allure magazine




"Keira Knightley goes topless on the cover of Allure magazine‘s December 2012, on newsstands November 20.
Here is what the 27-year-old Anna Kareninaactress had to share with the mag:
On her boobs: “They always pencil in my boobs. I was only angry when they were really droopy. For King Arthur, for a poster, they gave me these really strange droopy tits….I thought, well if you’re going to make me fantasy breasts, at least make perky breasts.”
On accusations she was too skinny: “The anorexic stuff–all of that–it’s always going to have an impact, so I think it did hit pretty hard . Because you go, oh, maybe that’s right! I knew I wasn’t anorexic, but maybe my body is somehow not right.”
On feminism: “I am a feminist, but I clearly objectify myself – so that right there is a total contradiction to feminist principles.”
On her career: “It’s very, very hard on women who get older…I can say that when I’m 27, you know. Talk to me when I’m 37.”"

(SOURCE: http://www.justjared.com/2012/11/13/keira-knightley-topless-for-allure-december-2012/)