terça-feira, 13 de novembro de 2012

Catherine Zeta-Jones cover girl of InStyle magazine



"With highly anticipated film "Playing for Keeps" set to hit theaters on December 7th, Catherine Zeta-Jones pitched in on promotions by covering the December 2012 issue of InStyle magazine.
Placing her hands on her tiny hips, the 43-year-old actress looked stunning for the Horst Diekgerdes shot front page while opening up about her bipolar disorder to the boudoir she's building.
Highlights from Miss Zeta-Jones's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to InStyle!
The Article
On being diagnosed with bipolar disorder:
"I’m not the kind of person who likes to shout out my personal issues from the rooftops, but with my bipolar becoming public, I hope fellow sufferers will know it’s completely controllable. I hope I can help remove any stigma attached to it."

On her growing closet:
"I’m building a closet in my house now, and it’s like a dream. Racks on each side, a whole boudoir. I sit in there and watch CNN. Michael says one day I’m going to go in and never come out!"

On her down-to-earth style:
“I love clothes, and yes, we go out, but it’s not like I’m walking around all day in a neglige with fluffy mules. We’re country people, really. I garden and knit. I golf. We ride horses. It’s true, I don’t like the whole cutoff-shorts-and-T-shirt look, but I think you can look fantastic in casual clothes."



(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/catherine-zeta-jones/catherine-zeta-jones-covers-instyle-december-2012-752091)