sábado, 10 de novembro de 2012

Ashley Greene cover girl of Company magazine



With her final Twilight Saga film "Breaking Dawn - Part 2" set to hit theaters on November 16th, Ashley Greene pitched in on promotions by covering the December 2012 issue of Company magazine.
The 25-year-old actress looked stunning in a black sequined blazer for the front page shot while opening up about auditioning for the vampire franchise to the relationship with her brother.

Highlights from Miss Greene's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Company!
On walking into the "Twilight" audition blind:
"The audition was top secret so all I had was: vampire, 18, girl. I was like, what am I supposed to do with this? Are there any directions? Then my managers were like, 'oh yes there’s a book.'"

On wanting to play Alice Cullen after reading the first two books:
"I really wanted to be Alice and I worked day and night getting into character. But it wasn’t until we got to Portland to rehearse that I realised this thing was going to be huge. We hadn’t even started filming when my mom called and said, 'do you know you have a fan site?'"

On why her brother won't leave a restaurant with her:
"He doesn't want to be linked to me as my new 'mystery man.'"


(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ashley-greene/ashley-greene-covers-company-december-2012-752116)