terça-feira, 13 de novembro de 2012

Arianny Celeste cover girl of Maxim magazine








"Taking a break from strutting her stuff in the octagon for the Ultimate Fighting Championship, Arianny Celeste pitched in on promotions by covering the December 2012 issue of Maxim magazine.
The 27-year-old model looked stunning in a black bikini for the Zoe McConnell shot front page while opening up about being an Octagon Girl and whether she's been naughty or nice this year.
Highlights from Miss Celeste's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Maxim!
On how UFC has changes her life:
"It's blown up! First I thought MMA was kinda of scary, but seeing what the fighters go through, I have total respect for what they do."

On her favorite Octagon Girl perk:
"Traveling. I loved Brazil and Sydney. If I'm by the water, in a bikini, I'm happy."

On if she's been naughty or nice this year:
"A mixture of both, but more on the naughty side. I like to keep things interesting."


(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/arianny-celeste/arianny-celeste-covers-maxim-december-2012-752215)