quinta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2012

Jenna-Louise Coleman on set of "Doctor Who"











"Jenna-Louise Coleman hops on the back of a motorcycle for a ride with Matt Smith while filming scenes for the upcoming series of Doctor Who in London on Tuesday afternoon (October 16).
The 26-year-old actress will play Clara Oswin in the upcoming episodes, the Doctor’s (Smith) new companion.
“I think people are going to really like her. She works incredibly hard and is incredibly detailed. She is a joy and I lucked out again,” Matt recently told press about his new co-star.
Matt added, “I look back to my first day and I was like a rabbit in a headlights. She is much more assured than me….She will be a fantastic companion.”

(SOURCE: http://www.justjaredjr.com/2012/10/18/jenna-louise-coleman-motorcycle-ride-with-matt-smith/)