sexta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2012

Britney Spears cover girl of Lucky magazine



"With an all-new episode of "The X-Factor" set to air on November 1st, Britney Spears pitched in on promotions by covering the December 2012 issue of Lucky magazine.
The 30-year-old pop star looked stunning in a pink cashmere sweater with a white Express blazer for the Ben Watts front page shoot, while opening up about her relationship to her children's view on her career.
A few highlights from Miss Spears' interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Lucky!
The Article
On her makeup routine:
"I really just wear mascara all the time. And powder, because I have zits. I get, like, these giant boxes of lip gloss and nail polish, and it's like candy."

On her fiance, Jason Trawick:
“He was sweet. He says he doesn’t mind that I sit around in sweats all the time.”

On explaining her career to her two sons, Jayden and Sean:
“They’re in the middle right now of trying to figure it out. They try to figure out where I go when I go to film X Factor. They’re like, ‘Mommy’s going off to be a superhero.’ and then I get back, and they just see me as Mommy. And then when I’m back working on the show, they say, ‘Oh, Mommy’s a superhero again!’”

On dealing with haters:
“It’s just something that you get used to in this business. I think most people are their own worst critics. I’m a perfectionist. I want things done a certain way. I am hard on myself but not regretful.”


(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/britney-spears/britney-spears-covers-lucky-december-2012-750456)